Pokemon GO has already been launched in several countries worldwide and the statistics about the game are crazy:
- On July 8th, only 2 days after Pokémon Go’s release, Pokémon Go was already installed on 5.16% of all Android devices in the US.
- Pokemon GO was already installed on more US Android phones than Tinder.
- Pokémon GO attracted just under 21 million daily active users in the United States (12th July, 2016)
- Pokémon GO surpassed Candy Crush saga’s peak US smartphone audience of 20 million and making it the biggest mobile game in US history.
- Pokémon GO was being used for an average of 43 minutes, 23 seconds a day, higher than Whatsapp, Instagram, Snapchat, and Messenger.
- 6% of Australian Android users use Pokémon Go daily (13th Jul, 2016). 15.13% of Android users in New Zealand have installed Pokémon Go (13th Jul, 2016)
The game should be released in Malaysia really soon and more than 50 000 fans already gathered on the Pokemon GO Malaysia Facebook page.
But Pokemon GO is more than just a game. It appears to be a fantastic marketing tool. Shops, restaurants but also property agents can use it to take advantages on their competitors.
How Pokemon GO can help estate agents:
One of the most interesting feature in the game is called lure modules. This object will attract the Pokemons hiding in the area to a specific location for 30 minutes. You can buy lure modules in game with real money. More Pokemons in the area means more players or more potential customers.
Where & when to use my lure modules?
- Open House
If you are holding an open-house event, it is the best moment to use your modules. It will attract many Pokemon GO players. Even thought they might not be interested at first in buying or renting your property, they might change their mind. If they don’t, their presence will appear as other potential buyers and will create a competitive atmosphere among buyers.
- Property fairs
If you are at a property fair, you can also activate lure modules in order to attract players into the fair and specifically to your stand.
The presence of rare Pokemons around properties to rent or to sale can also be a selling point. Indeed, if the buyer can choose between 300 identical units, the presence of Pikachu might help him to make his decision. Therefore, property ads should mention the presence of rare Pokemons in the area.
If you have any more tips to share with us, please comment this article !
This post is brought to you by Bumbung.
There are no commentsAdd yours